Spanish Roja – Seed
Spanish Roja is a hardneck garlic in the Rocambole family. It sets the standard for a true garlic flavor that is strong, medium/hot, and great roasted, sautéed, or raw.
- Grows well in Northern States
- Grown for its wonderful classic garlic flavor that only this rare heirloom provides
- Planting date: Rocamboles don’t store as long as other garlic varieties. They will start to naturally deteriorate by late fall due to the fact that they don’t have a tight wrapper around the cloves. We suggest you plant this beautiful seed garlic by October 15th.
- Size of seed garlic is 2.25 + inches
- 8-10 Medium Cloves/Bulb
- Shipped Mondays and Tuesdays
- Shipping costs calculated at checkout
These bulb and clove amounts are estimates to help you determine how much garlic there is by weight for help with planting and spacing.
- Approx. 6-8 bulbs per pound
- 60-80 cloves per lb.
- plants 30-40 linear feet at 6” spacing.
Out of stock