With a nod to our Grandma Gen, who took one garlic clove a day to boost her immune system, we have included our gourmet garlic that has been grown and hand harvested at our family farm to these tonic ingredients. Our horseradish and onions are also grown with care on our Century Farm in northern Minnesota.
Our Fire Cider is intended for use as a healthy tonic to help support immune system, but it can also be used as a salad vinaigrette or marinade.
Directions included on back of kit:
- Place package contents in a large glass container with a tight fitting lid.
- Cover with 32 oz. apple cider vinegar “with the mother”.
- Shake the jar daily for 2-4 weeks. Strain, reserving the liquid (Discard the rest.)
- Add 2 Tbl raw honey or more to taste. (It should taste hot, spicy, and sweet.)
- Fire cider can be stored in a cool pantry for a few months, or in the refrigerator for longer storage.
- Take 1-2 tsp daily to support immune health or more when you are not feeling well.